Thursday, December 1, 2011

Staying Busy

Well nothing new really over here.. Laila had her appt for her tubes, and both are out and shes dismissed from them having to see her.. Passed the hearing test so thats good to know not an issue.. Dr kept asking if she was tired and looking at her funny since she went noodle limp and whined.. I said nope she just hates Drs..:) I think I have managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done via the internet. So thats a good jump on the month.. Now im just waiting for our Anniversary trip to plan itself haha.. I keep telling Chad ok you gonna make the plans or me? Either way I am celebrating 10 years ..:)) Today is the only day this week I havent had appts of some sort. Seems like only once a month I get free days.. And that doesnt mean im not doing anything, just dont HAVE to leave the house.. Dillon had his dentist appt and is super excited his bottom teeth are almost out.. He also got a little weird by the end, and Dentist said OK and walked on out.. Guess noone has the patience for my kiddos... Shame on them though, mine are the best kids to know ever. Haha.. And yes Im going to post a pic of myself to sign off.. Pretty Girl saying Have a good week :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic, it matches your background on this webpage too.

    ReplyDelete